Here at CVP we are excited to announce the opening of a unique showroom in Newman Street, London. The Fitzrovia townhouse offers five floors of production equipment from leading manufacturers, including ARRI, RED, Sony, Canon, Zeiss, Panasonic, Blackmagic Design and many more, presenting an experience that enables visitors to identify a technical solution that will deliver on their creative vision.
Our Newman Street facility showcases full spectrum of content acquisition equipment to see, touch, combine and evaluate.
“The concept behind the Newman Street facility is to provide visitors with an engaging, personalised experience in an environment designed to connect creative vision and technology. This permanent display of equipment is a playground where people can come to see, handle and test every single bit of kit required to bring their project to life,” said Jon Fry, Sales Director, CVP. “From an HDMI cable all the way to large format cameras and everything else in between, this creative space gives everyone in the industry a place to learn new skills and get hands on all the latest kit, all year round.”
Our exceptionally knowledgeable team will be on hand at the new premises to advise visitors about the features, functions and compatibility of the equipment for their unique requirements.
The CVP Creative Experience currently houses:
- A dedicated Canon floor with a selection of the main Canon PRO and Consumer cameras, plus third party manufacturer accessories, and a separate room with Canon DP monitors
- A floor exclusive to Sony with a selection of the main Sony PRO and Consumer cameras, along with third party manufacturer accessories
- Europe’s largest display of Zeiss lenses; visitors may bring their own cameras to test them with, or choose from the selection available in the showroom
- A Blackmagic Design suite with a DaVinci Resolve editing space and other Blackmagic Design products such as switchers, converters, recorders, adapters and more
- Cameras from ARRI, RED, Panasonic and Blackmagic Design
- Lenses from Angenieux, Leica, Canon, Sigma, Sony, Kowa and more
- Gimbals and accessories from partners such as DJI, Freefly, eMotimo, 1A Tools, Cinemilled
- Camera accessories from Wooden Camera, Vocas, Zacuto, Small Rig, Miller, Sachtler, Ronford Baker, OConnor, Manfrotto, Anton Bauer, Hawkwoods and more
In addition, visitors can utilise the Camera Testing Area to rig and test their newly purchased kit, or any custom solution they may have built with the showroom’s equipment, to ensure they are happy with the whole package before investing in it.
There is also a Motion Room filled with the main gimbals to explore the most suitable for specific needs, and a Monitor Wall with the best 5” and 7” monitors the industry currently offers, all displayed side by side and synced via a video router to enable like for like comparison. Visitors can plug-in any camera or video feed and the same image will be displayed across all 20x monitors at the same time. This is a unique way to test a variety of monitors to really see which best fits the customer’s needs.
The Creative Experience is also designed to be used as an event space, ideal for product and skillset training by manufacturers and industry professionals, as well as networking, seminars and screenings. There are already a number of events taking place at the facility; more information about these, visiting the Creative Experience or about booking your event here, can be found on our CVP Events page.